Spring/Summer 2013 campaign
model Patrick Petitjean
Mikkel Jensen byGreg Swales for LAB A4.
Pieter Roziers | Ulla Models
Don’t tell me you “understand” why I’m vegan. If you understood you’d be vegan, too.
Understanding doesn’t equal agreement. I understand why Walter White started to cook meth, doesn’t mean I’m gonna buy an RV and a barrel of methylamine.
okay so nine from zankyou no terror has the exact same watch as my dad like i recognized it and i did some research because i see that watch everyday of my life and wtf okay:
- it’s a rolex
- it’s the “Rolex GMT-Master II” (product number(idk?) 116719 if you really wanna look it up use that number to find the exact)
- it was made in 1982
- if you look on e-bay it’s at least $8,000+
- a few years back when my dad had to get repairs, rolex doesn’t even make this watch anymore
- now it has a recent remake of the watch
- the watch can show two time zones with the outer red blue thing
- for some reason nine wants to know the time of alaska (assuming the main watch is set to japan time)
- my dad’s watch is anime
- it only took 32 years
About a week ago I was cleaning out my basement and I found this pin. I’m pretty sure I awoke an ancient evil when I did this…
For those who don’t remember, Con No Baka was a failed con in Toronto (around 2005?) that at least had the dignity not to
extortask congoers for money to run - instead it went bankrupt on Saturday at midnight. One of the last things the con did was to give out gift certificates to the dealer room as “refunds” - these gift certificates weren’t going to be reimbursed by the con, and until the dealers found out the people with them were basically spending the dealers’ money (never mind the dealers losing all the Sunday business).
In response, some intrepid vendors quickly put together buttons to commemorate the occasion. Ten years later mine surfaced as a grim reminder of what happens when cons go horribly wrong.
An article mentioning other failed cons, including con no baka. Of course, Dashcon is already saying they’re back for 2015…
this is really fascinating.
"u know that feeling when you hold someone you really like’s hand for the first time"
no NO nono No NOS SOTP !! St TOP STOP ST Op STOP